Get high traffic to your website using Google Question Hub
As you know, the Chrome browser is a better search engine, and with the help of Google, the content is searched and provided to the user. With the help of web development tools and app development tools, people create various types of websites and apps, then those websites and apps are uploaded to Google so that users can use that website or app. When people create a website or app, they upload many types of content to it. There are several ways to communicate that content to Google so that Google understands how to provide which content to which user.
What is Google Question Hub
Google Question Hub is a completely free service provided by Google on which Google account users upload their questions. The facility to upload questions to Google Question Hub is available only on Android devices.
When a person searches for any of his questions or any concept on Google, and he does not find what he is looking for, then he submits his question by writing it in the question box given below, and his question is Google Question. gets registered in the Hub.
After reading and understanding the questions of Question Hub by people uploading content on their own websites, they are uploaded on their website by making content accordingly, and then the URL of that content is submitted to that particular question of Google Question Hub. . In this way Google gets the answer to that particular question and when a person searches that type of questions in Google, Google displays that content.
People use Google Question Hub in many ways and get more traffic to their websites.
Benefits of using Google Question Hub
There are many questions related to many topics on Google Question Hub, and many questions are also uploaded daily by the people. If you are a blogger and you write different types of ideas, articles, and articles that solve people's problems on your blog website, then you can get more benefits from Google Question Hub. You can get new ideas like writing articles through the questions of Google Question Hub, and what content people need, that they are not getting on Google.
How to use Google Question Hub
To use Google Question Hub, you must have a Google account and your website. And your website must be submitted or add in google search console and verified by the Google search console.
1. Now you search Google Question Hub in Google. Then open Question Hub- Google website. You can understand it with the help of the picture given below.
2. When the Google Question Hub website is opened, you will see the button of Launch Question Hub. Now click on the Launch Question Hub button.
3. After clicking on the Launch Question Hub button, the URLs of all your websites that will be added to the Google Search Console will appear. On the website whose content you want to submit to Question Hub, turn on all those websites for Question Hub and then click on Next.
4. On clicking Next, the next page will open, in which language and location will have to be selected. If you want to receive email updates from Question Hub, then check the box below and then click on Get Started button.
5. After clicking on the Get Started button, your Question Hub Dashboard will be launched. You bookmark it.
6. Now, when you search for your desired topic in the search topic section, you will see many questions related to that topic. You can use those questions in many ways. like-
. If you have already created and published the content related to that topic, then you can submit the URL of that content in those questions. To submit the URL of your content in those questions, you select all those questions and then submit your URL by clicking on the submit button above.
. You search the questions related to your desired topic, then select it and save it through the save button. All the saved questions will appear in the saved folder of Question Hub. You can create content according to those questions and publish it on your website and then submit the URL of that content to the questions in Question Hub.
. You can include many questions related to any one topic of Question Hub in any one content or post on your website with answers to those questions. You can create a FAQ Schema of many questions related to any one topic of Question Hub and include them in any one content or post on your website. And then you can submit the URL of that content to the questions in Question Hub.
You can also see the performance of the submitted posts in Google Question Hub, and how many people saw and clicked on your submitted content. For this, you click on the performance button given on the left side in the Question Hub, after some verification process you will be able to see the performance.
We have provided the necessary information about Google Question Hub in this article.
Able People Encourage Us By Donating : सामर्थ्यवान व्यक्ति हमें दान देकर उत्साहित करें।
Thanks for reading: Get high traffic using Google Question Hub, Please, share this article. If this article helped you, then you must write your feedback in the comment box.
Post a Comment