1. Jaldoot App:
Jaldoot application was launched on 28 September 2022 by Faggan Singh Kulaste, Minister of State for Rural Development and Steel.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak will be able to use this app to measure the water level of the well twice a year, before and after the monsoon.
- Both online and offline use of this mobile application is supported. Hence the water level can be recorded even without internet access.
- The data in this application will be stored in the National Water Informatics Center (NWIC).
2. Sign Learn App:
The Central Government has launched an ISL Dictionary mobile application on 23 September 2022. The name of this mobile application is 'Sign Learn', which consists of 10 thousand words.
- This app was launched by Pratima Bhowmik, Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment.
- This app is based on Indian Sign Language Dictionary of Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center (ISLRTC).
- This app is available in Android as well as iOS versions and all words in ISL dictionary can be searched either in Hindi or in English medium.
3. Scale App:
The scale app was unveiled on 20 September 2022 by Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Education and Skill Development.
- It is designed for skill certification assessment for leather workers.
- It was launched at the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) in Chennai.
- This app provides 1st staff solution for the education, testing and employment needs of leather sector.
- Leather Skill Sector Council has created this application. It aims to change the way in which skill development programs are designed and delivered to apprentices in the leather industry.
- India's leather industry produces about 13% of the world's leather hides. India is the second largest footwear producer in the world.
- The top three markets for Indian leather and leather products are USA, Germany and UK.
4. E-learning platform 'Bharat Vidya'
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on September 2022 launched an e-learning platform named 'BharatVidya.in' in Pune. It is an online learning platform for Oriental and South Asian students.
- Bharat Vidya is designed and developed by Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute.
- It will offer both free and paid courses covering various aspects of Indology regarding Art, Architecture, Philosophy, Language and Science.
- BORI will also collaborate with Indian and foreign universities to provide credit for their courses.
- Bharat Vidya initially consists of 6 courses, which are as follows:
2. Indian Philosophy
3. Sanskrit Education
4. 18 Parva of Mahabharata
5. Fundamentals of Archeology
6. Alidas and Language
Able People Encourage Us By Donating : सामर्थ्यवान व्यक्ति हमें दान देकर उत्साहित करें।
Thanks for reading: Mobile Apps Launched by Government of India in 2022, Please, share this article. If this article helped you, then you must write your feedback in the comment box.
Post a Comment