Symptoms of Angina Pectoris:
1. The pain which occurs in the heart is called heart colic. In this, there is fear of sudden death and shortness of breath.
2. This heart colic usually comes suddenly or appears suddenly while doing some work.
3. This pain occurs first in the heart, after that it spreads to different places of the chest and to the fingers of the left hand.
4. At the time of pain, the patient stops breathing, and the patient suffers intense pain.
5. The face of the patient becomes pale, the skin becomes cold and blue and the pulse slows down and there is a possibility of death every moment.
6. As the pain arises suddenly, in the same way, it suddenly goes away in some time, the pain usually does not last more than 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Sometimes the pain lasts for a long time, in the beginning, this pain is lifted only by doing a little hard work.
8. But when the disease progresses, the pain always arises anyway and if the treatment is not done soon, then the patient suddenly goes to the mouth of death one day.
Cause of angina pectoris (Heart colic):
1. This disease is caused due to excessive mental exertion and repeated stimulation.
2. This disease arises due to the narrowing of the arteries that send blood to the heart and due to the formation of a blood clot in those arteries and getting stuck.
When blood flow to the coronary arteries that supply the heart becomes obstructed or a blood clot forms, the heart muscles do not get enough blood supply, causing the heart muscle to die due to lack of oxygen, or begins to perish and suddenly pain arises in the heart.
3. When the circulation of blood to the heart muscles stops or decreases, then the pain arises in the chest or heart of the patient, and the patient gets disturbed by the pain.
4. Mostly this disease occurs after 40 years and more men than women suffer from this disease. Heartache is considered to be a disease of mostly the people of the rich society. The disease is rarely seen within the working class.
5. Still, those who do not work hard at all, or those who work very hard and start working hard again without rest, also get the disease.
6. People who do not take rest after having a meal are always agitated or angry, overeating, drinking too much alcohol or smoking a lot, suffer from indigestion and gas, also they There is an outbreak of this disease.
7. Chronic gout, arthritis, syphilis, typhoid, and influenza also cause diseases.
8. This disease also arises due to toxic action or side effects of various medicines.
9. The disease of heart colic also arises due to excessive use of insulin in diabetes.
Dear Readers! These homeopathic medicines for heart colic or angina pectoris work very fast and wonderfully cure the disease completely. Therefore, by consuming them properly, the patient gets rid of the disease.
There are several precautions to be taken while taking homeopathic medicines; For example, by consuming raw garlic, raw onion, sour, chili-spices, or stimulating foods, the effect of medicines ends. Therefore, eat foods with care and moderation. Take precautions and follow the rules, then fasting is also necessary.
Able People Encourage Us By Donating : सामर्थ्यवान व्यक्ति हमें दान देकर उत्साहित करें।
Thanks for reading: Angina: symptoms, causes and precautions, Please, share this article. If this article helped you, then you must write your feedback in the comment box.
Post a Comment