Symptoms of Bradycardia:
In some humans, the heart rate naturally slows down and there is no ill effect on its health, rather it has been seen that such humans live longer.
Causes of Sinus Bradycardia:
1. Persons who do more physical work in their youth or do more physical exertion and want to live a very comfortable life at the age of puberty or at the beginning of old age, they often suffer from this disease. or their heart becomes sluggish. Therefore, if you do more work or physical exertion in youth, then something should be done in old age also; Otherwise, you may have to face problems like Sinus Sinus Bradycardia or lethargy of heart.
2. Nutritional Deficiency,
3. Lack of electrolytes in the body,
4. The heart becomes dull due to excessive worry and excessive anger or the grief of the death or separation of a loved one. The main reason for this is always worrying and lying in bed worrying or sleeping throughout the day and not going anywhere for a walk etc.
5. Another major reason for slowing down of the heart or Sinus Bradycardia is that excessive use of antipyretic or anti-inflammatory or antipyretic drugs makes the heart sluggish. Therefore, the minimum use of anti-fever allopathic medicines should be taken. It is evidently seen that if allopathic medicines are taken in fever, then it reduces the speed of normal pulse from 72 to 65 or even 52. Therefore, you people should use very few allopathic anti-fever medicines.
6. This disease arises due to damage to the muscles of the heart or due to weakness or after persistent fever and due to mixing of any kind of poison in the blood.
There are many such reasons which are responsible for bradycardia or slowing of the heart, but these are the main reasons.
Able People Encourage Us By Donating : सामर्थ्यवान व्यक्ति हमें दान देकर उत्साहित करें।
Thanks for reading: Symptoms and Causes of Sinus Bradycardia, Please, share this article. If this article helped you, then you must write your feedback in the comment box.
Post a Comment