Sinus Tachycardia: Increased heartbeat
Symptoms of Sinus Tachycardia:
1. Rapid heartbeat or tachycardia or fast heartbeat In disease the heart beats fast, the pulse moves very fast and starts running 130 to 170 in 1 minute, but the patient does not know its speed.
2. Sometimes there is difficulty in breathing and pain in the heart also starts. If this condition is not very severe then it is not considered very harmful.
3. Sometimes it also happens that while walking the heart also puts on a spare jerk and its seizures keep happening from time to time. The color turns blue. In this, the pulse rate is fast and the blood pressure is low.
Cause of Sinus Tachycardia:
1. Excessive drinking and consumption of intoxicants give rise to this disease.
2. By doing excessive mental exertion.
3. Excessive sexual intercourse and masturbation are also due to this because it surrounds the nervous weakness and this disease arises.
4. This disease can also become due to the expansion of the heart.
5. Hysteria diseases are also caused by this disease.
6. This disease also occurs due to goiter or thyroid disorder.
7. Improper diet and irregular eating and irregular living habits give rise to this disease.
8. This disease also becomes due to excessive thirst, nervousness, anxiety, stress, etc.
Able People Encourage Us By Donating : सामर्थ्यवान व्यक्ति हमें दान देकर उत्साहित करें।
Thanks for reading: Symptoms and Causes of Sinus Tachycardia, Please, share this article. If this article helped you, then you must write your feedback in the comment box.
Post a Comment